Thursday, September 30, 2010

CRAZY B*TCH!


One of my exes recently "liked" this thing on facebook that kinda made me a little nervous. That statement he "liked" was: "Ever look at your ex and just think, 'was I drunk our whole relationship?'" WHOA buddy WHOA. He can't possibly be referring to me, I mean this guy and I barely dated and quite frankly he didn't even get a smidge of the crazy Latina that resides deep within me. None-the-less, I was the last person he dated and it really got me in one of those girl circular thinking mind loops- every chick reading this knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Anywho, when I found out about Kassim Osgood, Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver, getting pistol whipped by a cheerleader's ex-boyfriend, I really felt much more at ease. I mean seriously, I am a angel compared to this biddy. Mackenzie Rae Putnal, 19 and a current team cheerleader, is PURE TROUBLE. Kassim ended up jumping from a second floor window to run screaming from 20 year old Julian Armond Bartletto, Putnal's ex. I think the worst part is that there was actually crossfire between the two former lovers. There are sooooooooooooo many things wrong with this story I don't know where to begin. First of all, who gave this girl- this teenager a gun? Second of all, Kassim, why are you 30 and dating a 19 year old? Seriously dude, I know you play for the Jaguars, but 19 really? Are the cougars in that short of supply down there? I don't know what to say except that I will sleep well knowing that on the grand scale of crazy b*tches, I am a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment