Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You've Got to be Kidding Me

Tim Tebow Proposal

Maybe it's just me, but I have always been under the impression that if a man has to propose in a highly public way (i.e. on TV, on a big screen in the fourth quarter, etc.) he's doing it to protect his ass. He's just afraid she's going to say no, because let's be honest: who would be able to turn someone down in front of thousands of people? No one with half a heart. That being said, I'm not sure what to even think about this guy, who apparently had Tim Tebow help him propose to his girlfriend at an autograph signing. Seriously? For her own sake, I hope she revoked that "yes" immediately once they were out of sight of the cameras. If your man is too much of an infant to propose on his own, what does that make him if he has a pussy like Tim Tebow do half for him? Fetus.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. The guy deserves a cockpunch, stat!

    also, I love you.

    ReplyDelete