Monday, March 8, 2010

Pathetic...

Now I am only 5'2, maybe 5'3... but you can ask anyone who worked at TriLink biotechnologies circa 2007, and they will tell you, I have an incredible shot. Just as long as I'm within the three point line, I'm golden. Anything beyond that point, my puny arms fail me. However that said, I am pretty sure I could take anyone on the michigan basketball team. Why you ask? Because THEY ARE A BUNCH OF PANSY GIRLS! WTF, what exactly were you doing last night? What was it? 26 pts at the half... State with double that!!! I mean it is just embarrassing, passing the ball around the perimeter with the players running through the paint, not even attempting to look back, connect, and get the ball anywhere near the basket. Are you scared to get fouled or get a little boo boo? We're Wolverines for christ sake... get in there and act like one! What are you doing during practice? getting mani pedis and talking about if your uniform makes your butt look big. Here is an answer- yes it does! I'm thinking we need to send recruiting out to Elbel Field where clearly the real michigan basketball players are. I'm disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment