Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No Sun Shining on the New York Knicks

The Knicks pretty easily beat the Suns last night. While I may have contributed personally to the Suns loss, it still enrages me. The Suns are 14-4 while the Knicks are just 4-14. More importantly, however, is that that the Suns were the first to beat the Celtics this season, ruining their perfect schedule. I immediately communicated my anger to the Suns coaching staff who replied with a mere, "Sorry."

Unfortunately, "sorry" doesn't cut it, particularly when you can't even beat the Knicks. New York is more likely to experience an earthquake than win a basketball game. Nonetheless, I had a great time at the game. I met some very interesting people and would love to give a shout out to Clyde, our trusted concession stand / beer dispensing guru. Also, to the entire fashion industry and those involved in that industry at last night's game. Even to those who choose to hide their involvement in the industry and claim, rather, that they just "hang out."

No comments:

Post a Comment