Thursday, December 3, 2009

A little wolverines desperate plea for sanity...

While watching Michigan VS BC and drinking a Miller High Life last night, I found myself in the company of a Buckeye, who also went to Penn St, who also is a Peyton Manning fan... How did this happen? There was a good hour where a Mr. Smith was trying to convince me that if I just went to the Horseshoe Stadium that I would fall head over heels and become a Buckeye. OK granted it was named a Historic Landmark on the greatest day of the year, March 22, which just so happens to be the day when all the world celebrates my birthday... but this does not mean that there is any chance that I will now or ever consider becoming a Buckeye. I mean the Shoe doesn't even have night lighting and I would never associate myself with a smelly, poisonous nut let alone a Peyton Manning fan. Where have all the Wolverines gone??? Come back please! Ann Arbor is being overran with Ohio missionaries...COME BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment