Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Mr. H to the Izzo,

I would first and foremost like to say that I am a huge fan. I mean of the forty-two songs on my ipod workout playlist, you are definitely dominating. However, I thought I would request a re-write. Empire State of Mind, phenom...really, and I'm not bashing you because I'm only 5'2 and there is no way I could give a low five, let alone a high five to any basketball player. That said, the Nets, really? Your team has the most losses this season, and you wanna brag about giving them high fives on your new track. I mean lets be honest, logistically the number of opportunities to give high fives is severely limited by the fact they are, in fact, the worst. As a fellow Highlife graduate, I would encourage you to reclaim and maximize your high five opportunities by cheering for another team.

Best Wishes,
Ruby Hiramanek

No comments:

Post a Comment