Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Keepin it classy Serena...

I get it. We all go a little nuts sometimes. In fact, the feminists out there might rip me a new whatever for saying this, but as a woman, I think popping off every once in while is to be expected and frankly, swinging to the crazy, passionate side, quite normal. That's why I just want to say that I really appreciated Serena's genuine apology for having a "Housewives of New Jersey" moment--the equivalent of a table flip--on the tennis court. She gets it. I mean the $10,000 dollar fine and scare that she might not to play in the doubles match snapped her out of crazy mode and made her come to her senses. Serena was lady enough to admit that she had made an error in judgment, which is a lot more than I can say for Kayne and his outburst.

No comments:

Post a Comment