Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I would die...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4472274

Girls weekend with Heidi, Kate, and Scott, who decided to crash it with his teenage mutant ninja turtle pillow and inflatable mattress, proved to be quite informative. The weekend was, per the norm, awesome. Delectable food, the champagne of beers that fit perfectly inside our Michigan jersey coozies, amazing football, and great company...some of which we just so happened to meet at Ashley's the local watering hole.

John gave the impression of being a pretty typical football fan. He invited me to watch Monday Night Football, spoke of his days on the field at Hope, etc. Then over a lovely evening of making s'mores on the grill, we come to find out John is a submission wrestler and proponent of the MMA. He begins to spout of statistics that compared the injuries sustained both by UFC fighters and football players, and now after reading the article above, I know one thing: If I had been the receiver for the Bills on Monday night and my stats are that I am 5 feet 2 inches and weigh 128 pounds and I am moving, let's say, at 10 miles per hour toward Brandon Meriweather, who stands at 5-11, 200 pounds, and moving 15 miles per hour at me... addition of vectors and a little bit of Pythagorean theorem would leave us at this conclusion, not only would I have fumbled the ball too, but I also would die.

Be careful guys... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment