Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beckhams + Snoop + Christmas = Boy Band of 2011?


Looks like S-N-DoubleO-P D-O-DoubleG is branching out his musical talents into the soccer world. And when I say his talents, what I really mean is the talents of his sons and the Beckham boys. Yes, you heard right: Snoop Dogg is looking to form a boy band between his sons and the offspring of David Beckham/Sporty Spice in order to release a Christmas single. Wait… WHAT?

On the union, Snoop commented, “Beckham’s three boys have never known anything but the spotlight since they were born and if they have the talent of their mom and dad then they are destined for big things. Corde and Cordell [Snoop’s two sons] really want to get into the record industry and if they formed a group with the Beckham boys I think they could be really successful.”

I can’t even imagine what the product of “MmmBop”, “Spice up Your Life” and “Sexual Eruption” would be, but I most definitely know it is nothing I would enjoy listening to this holiday season. Snoop: have you lost your marbles?

No comments:

Post a Comment