Thursday, April 8, 2010

For All You High Maintenance Bitches...

Personally, I'm pretty far from a germ-phob, and I most definitely do not consider myself a girly-girl. I mean, I like to go camping (think peeing in the woods), I know how to gut a deer, and fishing is one of my favorite summer activities (and yes, I take them off the hook myself). All of that being said, I feel like going #1 in a sports stadium is pretty low on my totem-pole of "gross" activities. Which is why I am absolutely amazed there is even a market for this. You.have.GOT.to.be.kidding.me. I am going to ignore the fact it is just plain absurd in my reasoning. More importantly, I sincerely doubt that any chick who is too much of a baby to suck it up and hover is going to be down with carrying a used, personal porta-potty around in her Louis Vuitton. But hey, whatever you're into.

No comments:

Post a Comment