Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Auriemma is a Pinball Wizard

Not to be a traitor to my sex, but can you really call women's basketball a sport?! (And, yes, that was a weak throw back to Clueless.) Frankly, it reminds me more of pinball where the object is to keep the ball out of the hole. Last night in the Women's NCAA National Championship game the UConn Huskies scored 12 points in the first HALF. AND THEY WON THE GAME!!!!!!

How can you score 12 points in half a basketball game and win a national championship?! My team scored more points when I was 5 years old!!! Frankly, I don't understand how it is possible to make so few shots. Admittedly, the last time I watched women's basketball was about two years ago. It was a final four game and I was shocked that people could actually watch this sport. I have come to one conclusion; the only people that like women's basketball are creepy old men, like Geno Auriemma.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment