Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday Funday

I was really excited to just sit on the couch and intently watch the Saints roll over Peyton and the Colts. However, around 2 p.m. it became clear that wasn't going to happen when Mariam took a nap on the couch and while simultaneously expressing a lack of desire to prepare her contribution to the pot luck. So, I headed to the kitchen and whipped up some mac & cheese. Then some piggies in a blanket, mozzarella sticks, taquitos, bagel bites, and various other food items. I even cooked in the dark when a fuse blew, permanently.

The experience made me realize two things. 1. I need a wife. 2. Amit needs a TV in his kitchen.

That said, I am very excited the Saints won. It was a great game with just the right amount of drama and some bizarre decisions. So, does this mean Kim Kardashian is off the market? Rumors have been swirling that the couple had a bet that if Reggie and the Saints won the Super Bowl, he would propose. However, Kardashian has adamantly denied the rumors, saying that the whole story has been twisted out of control after a radio interviewer suggested the arrangement.
Photobucket

On a final note, I hope that Peyton cries all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment