Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger is in the Cage

You know the worst part this ordeal is that Tiger is now scared to leave his home, where he is stuck with his wife. With even more rumors of skanky behavior, Woods released another statement on his website. Tiger claims, "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves."

The reality is that Tiger was true to his values and he simply doesn't value monogamy. Since that philosophy doesn't mesh well with his "image," he'll pretend his values are more conservative. The reality is you can't have a three-year affair with a trashy-looking waitress when you "value" family. This is particularly true when you're banging said trashy-looking waitress while your pregnant wife is home.

Hopefully, Elin won't kill Tiger as they work through their issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment