Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a night of dancing requires a proper warm up...

For all you party animals out there, heed my warning. The minute you walk into that holiday party, you need to assess the DJ situation. Don't let what happened to me befall you. Intense Dancing is a sport...treat it as such.

The following is a conversation between Ethan Perkins, part owner of PJ Live Ann Arbor, and myself.

Ruby: I feel like I got beat up by Live last night.
Ruby: I need some hangover food asap... I insist you take me to go get an omelet
Ruby: A cheesy one with bacon
Ruby: And maybe even some avocado
Ruby: Did you know I pulled a back muscle dancing??? U need to tell the DJ to take it down a notch before you have too many "man down" situations. Or at least put up a warning sign...
Ruby: "Dance at your own risk... DJ will rock you, literally."
Ruby: :)
Ethan Perkins: You're hilarious
Ruby: I speak truth, I'm strong too... Even John Fossum couldn't handle it, he was dancing so much, he nearly fainted.
Ruby: I bet you go in there late at night and turn the spotlights on and have a one man dance party...
Ruby: Lady Gaga Pandora. C'mon, I bet you have a pulled back muscle too!
Ruby: Alright I gotta go get some food and then try and pull it together to study...
Ruby: Ok so that was your opportunity to jump in and take me out to lunch and heal the wounds your bar inflicted on me, but alright I see how it is... I'm just gonna have to sue you now.
Ruby: I have no grounds or basis, but maybe it could go under intended homicide and I'll come in with a neck brace and a wheel chair.
Ruby: Jk... I'm sure u don't think any of this is funny. It is though.
Ethan Perkins: Ha! Sorry. In a mtg in Brighton.
Ruby: Alright, well I'll have my lawyer get a hold of your people, "Live" will be "Live Ruby" soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment