Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Danger Rangers ROCK!

Last night Heidi O. Leitner and I hit the city and we hit it hard. And, defying all expectations, I don't mean my ass hit the pavement. We spent the evening at a hotel bar which is always interesting. First, we meant Lance. It turns out Lance is a disgruntled ex-NBA player who likes to drink heavily. Currently, Lance is in medical sales and he doesn't seem nearly as thrilled about that as he does about getting completely tanked at the bar.

In an effort to avoid Lance and determine why 50% of the bar's occupants were dressed in penguin suits, I moved to another table and sat down next to a nice half-Irish married lad. Later his friend enticed me to take a photograph of me embracing him for his wife which I simply couldn't resist for obvious reasons. He laughed at the time but you know he's crying today!

Finally, we were joined by a very charming and handsome NBA assistant coach who has achieved Danger Ranger status, Igor Kokoskov. If you even know what that means, you are the shiz biz. If you are in fact a Danger Ranger, know you're in good company with myself, Dan Majerle, and several other members of the Suns coaching staff. This morning Igor asked me what Bron Bron "is." I got a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment